- Established as subcontracting maker of control
devices for consumer electronics production lines.
- Announced first egg package sealer in Japan which utelized ultrasound vibration.Later gained 75% domestic market share.
- Incorporation of Nambu Denki Co., Ltd.
- Developed automatic egg grading and packing system. Developed control mechanism of transfer speed cancellation which dramatically reduced physical damage on eggs.
- Announced semi-automatic candling unit which later contributed to quality control of egg production.
- Awarded Distinctive Invention Award from Science and Technology Agency.
- Developed world’s first computer weighing system which enabled grading by fixed weight and volume.
- Renamed as NABEL Co., Ltd.
- Announced “NAEGS” series - World’s first robotic grading and packing system.
Acquired leading share in domestic market.
- Announced stock-type tomato grading and packing system.
- Announced “MAP” series - smaller scale grading and packing system.
- Recieved Kyoto Prefecture SME Technology Award for “NAEGS” series.
- Recieved Technology Award from Society of Agricultural Structures for stock-type tomato grading and packing system.
- Announced “ACD” series - World’s first automatic crack detection system which applies Fourier Transform.
- Received highest award at 1998 Asian Pacific Poultry Congress.
- Received Distinctive Invention Award again since 1984 from Science and Technology Agency for stock-type tomato grading and packing system.
- Relocated to Nagaokakyo.
- Announced large-scale grading and packing system capable of processing 60,000 eggs per hour with applied robotics technology “NAEGS”.
- Announced “ABD” series for non-destructive automatic blood detection by spectroscopic analysis.
- Announced “ADD” series for automatic dirt detection by multi-light sourced image recognition.
- Become Kyoto Prefecture SME model factory.
- Announced NARS - remote monitor system using public lines.
- Announced “Parallel Carrier” technology which enabled dramatic increase in production effeciency and demonstrated at international poultry show.
- Announced stock-type grading and packing system. “NAEGS-ORACION” with capacity of 60,000/120,000 eggs per hour.
- Established subsidiary company in Malaysia.
- Announced upgradeable “G-NAEGS” with single line capacity up to 40,000 eggs per hour.
- First operation of Tower Stock system.
- Established maintenance office in Kariya, Aichi Prefecture.
- Listed as one of 300 vibrant SMEs by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- President CEO Kunio Nambu awarded Intellectual Property Achievement Award by Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- Announced digital egg tester “DET6000”.
- Announced tape sealer “TES100/400”.
- Relocated to Minami-ward, Kyoto.
- Certified as “Childcare Supporter Company” by Kyoto Prefecture.
- Announced grading and packing system “CANOPUS”, designed to dramatically reduce physical impacts on eggs.
- President CEO Kunio Nambu received Award of Commissioner of Small Medium Enterprise Agency.
- President CEO Kunio Nambu awarded Medal of Honor with Blue Ribbon.
- Announced EGG Candling Machine“EVS400”.
- Announced cell packer “CEP1000”.
- Received Kyoto SME Technological Merit Award for ACD.
- President Kunio Nambu appointed as CEO Chairman.
- Vice-President Tsutomu Maruyama appointed as President.
- Received 25th SME Technological Merit/New Product Award for EVS.
- Received Award of Minister of Economics, Trade and Industry at 5th Japan Manufacture Award for Tower Stock system.
- Announced grading and packing system “C-NAEGS” with carrier washing mechanism.
- Announced farm packer of more compact type “FFP4100”.
- Built additional facilities for factory expansion.
- Received first prize for EVS, second for CANOPUS and third for DET at 58th Kyoto Prefecture Invention Achievement Award.
- Established subsidiary company in China.
- Received 27th SME Technological Merit/New Product Award for Farm Packer.
- Received Science and Technology Award by Minister of Science and Technology for the development of detector for hatchery eggs with Vital signs.
- Announced special label feeder ELS010.
- President CEO Kunio Nambu awarded as person of industrial merit from Kyoto Prefecture's.
- Received 29th SME Technological Merit/New Product Award for Pack Egg Checker.
- Announced Case packer SMART Cube CP.
- Announced Case palletizer SMART Cube PL.
- Kunihiko Nambu appointed as President CEO.