NABEL aspires to be global.
It was in 1992 when NABEL first shipped its egg packing system outside Japan, to Malaysia.
In 2003, NABEL Asia was subsequently established in Malaysia for more active overseas business centering on Asia.
In 2014, NABEL Shanghai was established in China, where 40% of the world's eggs are produced.
We will expand globally from now on.
NABEL products at work = 72
countries & areas
*As of July 5/2021
- Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Myanmar, Pakistan, India, China, Vietnam, Singapore, Brunei, Mongolia, Nepal
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Bolivia
- North America
- USA, Canada
- Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, UK, Austria, Ukraine, Poland, Hungray, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Romania, Spain, Belgium, Norway, Moldova, Armenia, Georgia, Malta, Croatia, Ireland, Greece
- Australia, New Zealand, Tahiti
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Kuwait, Oman, Iran, Jordan, Bahrain
- Sudan, South Africa, Swaziland, Egypt, Tunisia, Ethiopia